HUMAN DISTINGUISHER

Why the discrimination all over the nation? People facing situations from detestation. You’re rich and I’m poor but that doesn’t give you the right to mock me at every chance you get.

Our status might be different but you don't have to be unlenient just because you have enough and I’m trying to scale through the rough.

You have a rich parent to care for your needs but I have to do the hard jobs to make ends meet.

Yeah, we're different, financially, physically but should you toy with me mentally?

You're white and I'm black but that doesn't make us any different, we’re just covered with different complexion but why the differentiation?

You're my boss and I’m your subordinate but why treat me with all the hate and in the end you tell me I don't have a say.

You're older and I'm younger but why talk to me in such rage and in the end you say I'm not your mate.

You're my husband and I'm your wife you treat me with no respect just because they call you the head.

It's enough, yes you're better but don't make others feel lesser because you're higher, HUMAN DISTINGUISHER.


Comments