YOU CAME ALL ALONG

I sit here alone listening to my music,

Ignoring the passers by with their different physic,

Enjoying my smoothie even though I'm moody,

The feeling in my body made me recognize nobody.

But you came all along and everything seems different,

Even if I have a feeling I try to hide my interest,

You were walking up to me with a smile on your face,

But I had to ignore so you won't see the trace.

You greeted with an hello but my head was still bent low,

Then I noticed your voice was mellow that I had to return my hello.

You speak with so much wisdom even when I thought you were a dum-dum,

Then I realized you're not such a boredom and I replied with so much freedom.

Our friendship started in such a slow pace,

Trying hard to look into each other's face,

But then it moved into a race that we can't even find a trace.

We got too close that we chatted day and night,

Even in the mid day till when it's light,

The feelings started growing without us knowing,

Everything moving without it slowing.

We gave our love a chance even though there are miles, trying to keep us apart but we never tear apart.

We stood by each other not leaving one another,

Even when there was an intruder still we never bother,

Cos we knew what we have for each other was something stronger,

That will last longer and no one can murder.

Then the Miles started closing and the love continue growing,

Then we kept on moving with the love over flowing.

He came out of the blues and pops the question,

I was so shocked with nothing to mention,

Then I realized the man in front of me kneeling in this position,

Is the one I love with so much devotion.

You came all along and everything changed along. 










Comments